Friday 5 March 2010

Orla Kiely


I'm so sorry to any of those readers who are getting fed up with my clothing obsession. I can't stop myself from looking, it's like a disease. I will write about other things too some time! I promise. However...

I was browsing through Orla Kiely's new Spring/Summer lookbook and thought I'd post up some of the cute outfits. The inspiration behind the collection is the traditional English seaside holiday, with boat prints and sweet blazers, all in a palette of soft grey-blues and navy, brightened up with my favourite mustard yellow amongst other colours. Lovely!






OK, so I'd not go as far as wearing a dickie bow, I am not an English redhead and I most certainly DO NOT have legs like that, but it doesn't harm to look, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment