Saturday 9 April 2011

currently watching on eBay


Industrial wood and metal table from the Netherlands, £599 or best offer.


Vintage German military industrial table £685 or best offer. Ouch!


Vintage painted plaster model of ear, £40 - a good buy, I think!


Another lovely Memlite lamp - Friday's current bid was £1.20. Somehow I think it won't be that cheap for long...


Vintage French school poster £27.50 or best offer - a pretty good price, given how much I've seen them sell for on eBay and in the Paris flea markets! This is the seller.

Sorry, I can't be arsed with eBay links because they expire so quickly, but if you search under the titles I've given the items, they should appear in the listings (unless you're reading this a few weeks after I've posted it, of course!).

3 comments:

  1. You find the best stuff! The seller of that first table, coincidentally, is the man I bought my credenza from. :-)
    I keep watching the UK Ebay for the things I need/want - last week a loooong teak retro table went for GBP10. :-S Those pick-up only items slay me, but I shall persevere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) Hi Lynn - what a coincidence that you got your credenza from the same seller. Their shipping to the UK is very reasonable, I think, even from the Netherlands. And that table sounds like a great find - I kind of wish I'd spotted it, but I only seem to find the stupidly expensive stuff on eBay! It's such a shame when it's pick-up only. Fingers crossed something like that comes up in the Netherlands some time.

    Hope you are well xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello
    Just by coincidence I found one of our tables on your side.We have this tables again in different sizes, they are on our website www.itsthat.com.And yes,we still do delivery,s from Holland into England every month.Also you can find us every last Thuesday of the month on the the marked at Kempton racecourse.

    itsthat.com

    ReplyDelete