Tuesday 5 January 2010

I forgot to say...

we are going to Japan at the end of this month! Eep! I can't quite get my head around the idea, which is probably why I haven't mentioned it yet. I can't wait - the food being the most exciting part. I love Japanese food, or what I have experienced of it anyway. We will be at the husband's conference in Himeji for two days, and the rest of the time we will spend in Tokyo.


And thanks to my lovely friends at Jelly who mentioned some of my work as their favourite for 2009, including the work I did for the Skoda Yeti (this is a big file and will probably only play properly over a fast connection). It has been a pleasure working with you all :-) and I REALLY should be doing some work for you right now instead of blogging. Oops!

My next One Hundred drawing will be up later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment