Thursday 27 January 2011

need to shake things up!


OK. Things have gotten to a point now where I'm just making excuses not to do anything proper - admin, phone calls, pointless online shopping/blog-reading. This is a new year, for heaven's sake! And it's nearly the end of January! What have I achieved? NOTHING. SOD ALL. Jack s***. It's awful.

I need a plan. I want to do so many things but I can't seem to get off my arse and do them. This year I want to:

1. Start painting
2. Work on some ideas for children's picture books (and ACTUALLY do something with them!)
3. Make more stuff for myself - clothes, jewellery and things, rather than buying them.
4. Get back into gardening - I miss my veg patch so badly!
5. Learn something new - I don't know what yet...

This post over at Modish was the inspiration for this.

Meanwhile I am trying to think of some new drawing themes.

No comments:

Post a Comment