Wednesday 23 February 2011

Pheasant pattern


Here's a new pattern I designed today, with a pair of pheasants in a repeat that took far too long to work out. It's not yet available for sale on Spoonflower, because I haven't approved the test swatch yet, but here's the link to it, and some colour variations too. The toile from before is now available to purchase, though.

I think, depending on how my swatches turn out, I would like to use the pheasant print for some clothes - maybe a dress or something. I lack pattern in my wardrobe, and wearing my own would be fun!

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely!

    How do you go about getting a test swatch or runs of fabric made? I'm a little stuck as to who to ask! (I'm trying to create more surface pattern design in my own work:) ) Thanks for your lovely blog!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete