Friday 17 April 2009

Progress

So I'm trying to sort out my old website and put up a shiny new one, but it has so far been proving rather frustrating. I've just posted off (can you believe I have to send it by post?) a form that will get karencheung.co.uk back online. Fingers crossed.

In readiness for this event, I'm starting to think about how I want the site to look and have been spending the day smudging graphite around some bits of paper.

Here are some sketches that may or may not make it onto the site.


The God of Chippies


Some random dude.


This one is going somewhere fun.

I'm thinking the site will be based on the idea of freakshows or sideshows. Probably black and white since I seem to do that most naturally but maybe a splish of colour would be a good thing. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment