Tuesday 28 July 2009

at a loss

I need to do something useful. I've spent weeks twiddling my thumbs and waiting for an animation job to come through but they still won't give the go-ahead. It's very frustrating... I feel like I'm hanging around in limbo with nowhere to go. I am the world's most proficient procrastinator sometimes.

I'm starting to think about the kind of things I will stock in my shop. Any suggestions are definitely welcome. Today I am thinking about pin badges, although lots of people sell them - are there too many of these things for sale? I don't really tire of badges myself, but I like cute things I can stick on my outfit to make me feel a bit more interesting... Hmm... well, here's a packaging idea for them anyway. I like that kind of aged paper look:

No comments:

Post a Comment