Friday 31 July 2009

first thing for the day: an apology

to anyone who has left a comment on my blog - thank you so much, I really appreciate it - I feel humbled when you take the trouble to write something. I would probably have responded to every comment, only I'm having stupid amounts of trouble trying to comment on my own posts. Ridiculous, huh? My Firefox just doesn't like it and keeps trying to refresh the comments page, I can't update my Safari any more because of my ancient operating system (I need a new computer), and IE is, no surprises, a pain in the arse and says I can't accept cookies even though my settings say that I bloody well can! aaaaarrrgghgh! How annoying. I shall investigate other avenues.

Until then, I'm sorry if I'm silent. Thanks for reading! x

No comments:

Post a Comment