Tuesday 1 December 2009

fun and games

What have I been up to?

Seeing my family
Eating lots of food
Learning how to crochet really badly (I think I need a tighter yarn)
Nursing toothache
Watching a huge yellow moon setting this morning as we were...
Driving on the M25 again to see the husband off to San Jose
Sewing my own shapeless floral blouse tops with button-up necklines.
Finishing off the plushie clock I was making (it will go on Etsy as soon as I can be bothered!)




What am I looking forward to?

A lovely weekend in Glasgow with one of my bestest friends
Getting up at the crack of dawn for Newark Antiques Fair this Thursday
Seeing the husband again

It's my birthday tomorrow and I am all alone for the whole time. No, don't feel sorry for me, it's just another humdrum day at this age. That said, I have already received some lovely gifts from my family this weekend, including a gorgeous set of vintage style plates from my thoughtful sister and some new sketchbooks. Hm. Unless someone phones me with work (I'm waiting for the damn thing to ring, like, NOW) I might just do whatever I please tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment