Thursday 8 October 2009

distracted

Sorry it's been a while since I last posted some of my own work. My scanner packed in the other day and I'm still waiting for its replacement. Grrrr! I have been reliably informed by some automated delivery e-mail that it should arrive today.

It's not as if I've been doing much personal work recently, though. I've been working rather hard, which is a change for me!

It is sunny today and I went out just half an hour ago with the camera to see if I could capture that misty, cool quality of the light and the deep shadows of the furrows in the newly-turned field. It's cold this morning, chilling the tips of my fingers as I check my beer traps for slugs, assess the rapidly fading vegetable patch, pick the last few courgettes. I don't think this picture captures all of these things, but this is my view today:

No comments:

Post a Comment