Wednesday 20 October 2010

stuff...

I seem to have stopped writing about things other than my drawings and work. I can't seem to do a bit of both. If I've posted a drawing onto the blog I feel like my work is done and I forget to talk about the other things in my life. Not that you are interested in those other things, but I kind of think of this place as a diary, so that maybe I can look back later on and know what I was doing and thinking at different times.

Here are a few random things I've been thinking about:

A sudden and overwhelming craving for bitter melon.

Smile for London sounds like a lot of fun.

I've not been to an auction for AGES and I miss it.

Beautiful Welsh products from Damson and Slate.

This is one of the artists in my life drawing group.

How amazing is this film? I saw it at Annecy animation festival a couple of years back and it still blows me away and I don't know why.

I have also been investigating lots of very boring things like government grants for loft insulation, the efficiency of woodburning stoves, what to do with asbestos roofing... yeah. It's all fun and games here.

No comments:

Post a Comment