Friday, 9 July 2010
work in progress...
These last few days I have been:
1. Drawing cats and dogs for Tesco
2. Mapping Paris and illustratively travelling on the Eurostar.
3. Eating financiers baked by the lovely husband
4. Worrying about moving house and the fact that we don't have anywhere to live at the end of the month.
5. Worrying that I have a deadline for this paper cutting job pretty much bang on the date when we will complete the sale of our house and be henceforth homeless (unless I find the time to go up north house-hunting with the husband next week).
6. Reading Middlesex, where the best line so far has been 'real life doesn't live up to writing about it'. Tell me about it.
Have a good weekend, kids. I need a holiday.