Monday 11 October 2010

the weekend

Did you have a good weekend? I went to my parents' house in Birmingham and watched my dad cook - now I am armed with two more of his amazing recipes (well, guideline recipes - he's very approximate but always seems to get it right). I can now make something approximating Chinese barbecued spare ribs and five-spice braised pork belly - it's making me hungry sitting here and writing this. There is nothing quite like the taste of food that you have grown up with. We also went walking in the beautiful Clent Hills and shopping in town. God, I love shopping! It's a good thing I don't live too near a city any more, or I would be bankrupt. No photos, I'm afraid. I did get some inspiration for a couple more drawings this week, though. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment