Tuesday 6 October 2009

junk

I used to hate wicker and still have an uneasy relationship with it. I think it has its place - log baskets for the fireplace, or picnic baskets and hampers, but absolutely not, never ever (shoot me if I change my mind) in furniture. Wicker chairs and stuff like that make me shudder. Remember this post? Well, it's no longer picnic weather, but I found something even nicer (and cheaper after some haggling!) than this at Peterborough on Saturday. Here she is, tubby and just the right size, with a lovely worn leather strap:


What else, what else? We got a Mason Cash mixing bowl, a lovely vintage plaid dress, a watering can and these sweet little watch faces that I intend to string on some long chain with a vintage charm or two from an auction purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment