Wednesday 4 August 2010

illustrator's forearm

I wish to introduce a new addition to the medical textbook here - illustrator's forearm. A close cousin of tennis elbow and housemaid's knee, this is an affliction of those people who spend too much time working on their laptops whilst leaning their forearm on the edge of a desk. Here's the story: last night while I was brushing my teeth, I spotted a weird lump on the underside of my left forearm, just over the bone. I thought 'bone cancer'! Oh my god! Then I realised that it moved with my flesh, so it wasn't a lump on my ulna. Phew. And now I'm attributing its development to a long day's work at the computer. It hurts a bit.

Today I have been doing a second job for Avis, this time about using social networking as a means of promoting the company. Sorry there's no pic...

No comments:

Post a Comment