Saturday 7 August 2010

Packing...


My goodness, it's boring packing up a house. I keep getting distracted by the things I am unearthing from the loft. I have kept pretty much ALL of my lecture notes from my zoology degree (fascinating but bulky), and EVERY sketchbook I've ever laid a pencil in, which in some cases means just two pages of a very fat and shamefully blank book. I should be shot.

And the books! There is some utter dross there amongst the Dostoevsky (OK, OK, I haven't read that one) and Dickens, but I want to keep most of it. Oh, what to do?

1 comment:

  1. If you don't want them I'll take some of your zoology notes if I have space in Notts. I chucked too many of mine and have realised it could be useful for teaching...(in particular seeing what kind of handouts or how lecturers grouped things together/what they covered in lectures-not that all of them were great at that!)

    ReplyDelete