Wednesday 2 December 2009

Looking back

I'm 29 years old today. When I was at home last weekend, my sister and I spent a lot of time poring over old photographs and laughing our asses off over our hideous teenage selves or our parents' fantastic early 1980s clothing. Some of the dresses my Mum wore were AMAZING - if only I could get my hands on those now, I'd definitely wear them. By my age, my parents had two very young children and were just starting out in England together - I'm nowhere near making a family of my own yet! I thought I'd share a couple of photos of my sister and I when we were as cute as buttons (if I may say that about myself). Why can't I be as cute as that now I'm an adult?


(left to right) My sister Wing, my trendy Dad and me.


Me and Wing.


Me and Wing.


An earlier photograph with all of us at a wedding.
More another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment