Friday 19 June 2009

fooling around with your conjoined twin


Yeah, relationships can get a bit strained, especially when one of you isn't inclined towards decorous and friendly behaviour... not that I'd know, really, but I imagine things could get fun.

I have also discovered that eating Wotsits with my left hand makes them last longer because it's so useless. It's only 11.30 in the morning and I'm already eating Wotsits. I need to get a grip on myself...

I succumbed to the wax jacket temptation a bit too easily (sorry Kat, your comment didn't deter me enough!) and it came through the post the other day. It's a second hand sage green Barbour Beaufort and it pongs of old wax. I'm not exaggerating, it REEKS like a barn. But I love it anyway and it fits perfectly. Whoop!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, but you see I never had a Barbour. Proper country posh that is.

    I just bought a jacket too. Flowery denim thing from charity shop. It probably smells of cat shelter.

    ReplyDelete