Monday 15 March 2010

French interior


I came across this stunning French interior via the lovely Head Over Heels blog just now, and I had to write it up. I am smitten. It was bought by an architect and his wife in a state of dilapidation, having seen precious little renovation work since 1900. All the electrics, plumbing and heating had to be replaced and then began the wonderful re-imagining of the interior. It is perhaps a little dark for me, but it is wonderful nevertheless. Those red chairs! The raw walls!


2 comments:

  1. Lovely to come across your blog today. Isn't this place just amazing! I have to agree with you, the red chairs and those stonewalls seal the deal for me as well. :0)

    Thanks so much for the mention.

    best-nelya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nelya - glad you came over for a look!

    Thank YOU for the wonderful link! What a beautiful find! Love your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete