Tuesday 16 February 2010

indulge me



for just a little while. I need to tell you about this. I like classic cars, all sorts, from the delightfully weird, backwards-looking Fiat Multipla (pictures above from previous link and Flickr), through various Austins and Fords to the sweet 1990s retro Nissan Figaro. Call me a tomboy if you will, I like cars (don't much like driving them, though - I'm a hazard). But being a typical girl, silly, blobby, impractical-looking ones are my favourites :-)


Image from here.

If I had to choose, though, I would have to own a Bedford CA, preferably of the camper-van type, or perhaps the ice-cream van or fire truck version. They are just too cute, with their snub noses and gorgeous colouring. I would turn mine into a travelling drawing booth, where people can come inside and I'll draw a portrait of them as an animal or something ridiculous like that. Sound like a plan?


Image from here.


Image from here.


Image from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment